A producer agreement outlines the scope and terms of work to be completed by a producer to create your music. This agreement is typically used when the Producer will not be a co-owner of your sound recordings. The agreement allows you to state whether or not the producer will also own a share of your compositions. Learn how to create a producer agreement.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a producer agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What is a split sheet?
- What is a collaboration agreement?
- How do I add a publisher or society?
- What is a publisher?
- What is a "publisher share?"
- What is a society?
- How do I resend an invitation to review/sign an agreement?