Note: The following steps apply only to music copyright split sheets.
1) When you are asked to select an agreement, select either "Split Sheet" or "Collaboration Agreement."
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- How to create a collaboration agreement.
- How to create a work for hire agreement.
- How to create a producer agreement.
2) Enter the information we need to complete the copyright split portion of your agreement.
Enter an agreement name and the copyright splits percentages for each of your collaborators. The total cannot exceed or be less than 100%.
Click on "Add a publisher/society."
3) Enter the publisher name, publisher share, and society information for each collaborator.
You can enter multiple publishers by clicking on "+Add a publisher/society" again. If you don't have your collaborators' publishing information, they will be able to enter it on their own later on in this process.