Note: The following steps apply only to music-related ownership agreements.
1) When you are asked to select an agreement, select "Start a new ownership agreement."
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- How to create a premium ownership agreement.
- How to create a work for hire agreement.
2) Enter the information we need to complete your split sheet.
Enter an agreement name and the copyright splits percentages for each of your collaborators. The total cannot exceed 100%
Click on "Add a publisher/society."
3) Enter the publisher name, publisher share, and society information for each collaborator.
You can enter multiple publishers by clicking on "+Add a publisher/society" again. If you don't have your collaborators' publishing information, they will be able to enter it on their own later on in this process.