For musical composition copyrights, the publisher's share is the percentage of publishing related income that a publisher is entitled to.
Articles in this section
- What is a producer agreement?
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- How do I add a publisher or society?
- What is a publisher?
- What is a "publisher share?"
- What is a society?
- What is a premium split sheet agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?