In this short guide, we will walk you through reviewing and signing an agreement that your collaborator has invited you to. Let's get started!
1) Register with Cosynd and login to view your dashboard. Click on the name of the agreement you have been invited to under "Pending Agreements:
If you encounter any issues registering, please contact us here.
2) Let's go through a quick tour of the Cosynd interface. Once you open your agreement, you will see the following options:
3) We'll walk you through accepting or proposing changes to the agreement - just answer a few questions for us. You can follow along by viewing how your choices affect the actual agreement text instantly!
- Click to complete each tab of questions.
- Click on to accept the terms or to propose alternatives.
- You can view how your choices change the language of the agreement by clicking on the icon from the toolbar, then .
- Click on to save your changes.
4) Cosynd will notify your the collaborator that invited you to Cosynd of your choices. Using your feedback, they will pick the terms for the final draft of the agreement.
- Wait for your the collaborator that invited you to tell you when they have picked the terms for the final draft of the agreement.
- Then, log back into your account, find your agreement on your dashboard and open it.
- Click on to see the changes your collaborator made to the agreement.
- How do I invite an attorney to review my agreement?
- Where can I see a summary of terms for an agreement?
- What is a redline?
- How do I accept a change to the text of an agreement (redline)?
5) If there are no further changes or redlines, the collaborator that invited you to this agreement will finalize it. Then, you can sign your agreement.
6) Sign your agreement.
To sign your agreement, choose "Sign" as your status update.
7) Sign your name in the popup window that appears to add your signature to this agreement.
You can type your signature, draw your signature, or upload an image of your signature to sign your agreement. After signing, click on "Exit" to save your signature.
We recommend that you download your agreement by clicking on "Agreements" from the main menu after it has been fully signed - it will have all of the signatures, names, and addresses of your entire team. Agreements can be deleted if you accidentally delete a team or if one of your collaborators deletes the agreement, so you should download each one for your own records.