Redlines are changes to the actual agreement text that are made by attorneys that have been invited to your review/edit agreement.
1. Login to your Cosynd account and find your agreement under "Agreements" on your dashboard.
2. Under the Terms Summary, you will see which sections have been redlined. You can see more specifics about redlines by clicking on the history icon ().
3. Click on the agreement preview () icon and scroll to the section that has the redline.
4. Redlines will be highlighted in red:
5. Place your cursor over each redline to reveal options for accepting or rejecting the proposed change.
Note: 100% of collaborators/attorneys must agree to a redline before it becomes a permanent part of the agreement. For each clause, the most recent redline to be accepted by 100% of your team will replace the original agreement text. Redlines that are not accepted by 100% of collaborators/attorneys will not appear in the final version of the agreement or the downloadable PDFs.
If there are no further changes to be made to your agreement, the collaborator that created your agreement should click on to enable everyone to sign.