A work is typically considered to have been published when it has been distributed and made available to the public.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a step-by-step guide on how to use Cosynd to register my copyrights?
- How much will it cost to register my works with the U.S. Copyright Office Using Cosynd?
- How do I know what I can or cannot copyright?
- Can I register a work that is not listed in my Cosynd account?
- How many copyright registration applications should I create?
- Do I have to register each work or can I register multiple works at once?
- I want to register both the sound recording and underlying composition of my song. How do I do this?
- I want to exclude certain parts of my work from my registration. Can I do this?
- What does "material" mean?
- What does "materials excluded" mean?