Cosynd is one of the fastest ways to submit your application to the U.S. Copyright Office. However, once the Copyright Office receives your application, it can take anywhere from 3-9 months for them to mail your certificate of registration to you. If there are any issues with your application that would cause delays, Cosynd will notify you directly.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a step-by-step guide on how to use Cosynd to register my copyrights?
- How much will it cost to register my works with the U.S. Copyright Office Using Cosynd?
- How do I know what I can or cannot copyright?
- Can I register a work that is not listed in my Cosynd account?
- How many copyright registration applications should I create?
- Do I have to register each work or can I register multiple works at once?
- I want to register both the sound recording and underlying composition of my song. How do I do this?
- I want to exclude certain parts of my work from my registration. Can I do this?
- What does "material" mean?
- What does "materials excluded" mean?