An ISSN (International Standard Serial Number) is an 8-digit code used to identify newspapers, journals, magazines, and periodicals of all kinds that can be found via print and electronic media.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a step-by-step guide on how to use Cosynd to register my copyrights?
- What happens to my application after I submit It to Cosynd?
- I haven't received my certificate yet. What do I do?
- There is an error on my registration certificate. What do I do?
- Why was my application denied?
- How much will it cost to register my copyrights with the U.S. Copyright Office Using Cosynd?
- How do I know what I can or cannot copyright?
- Can I register a copyright that is not listed in my Cosynd account?
- How many copyright registration applications should I create?
- Do I have to register each copyright or can I register multiple copyrights at once?