A work type is the type of content that you have created and intend to document ownership of. For help with deciding what work type you should choose, click here.
Articles in this section
- Do my collaborators have to pay to use Cosynd?
- What is a "work type?"
- What work type should I choose?
- What is Cosynd?
- Why do I need to protect my content?
- What types of content are covered by a Cosynd agreement?
- Does Cosynd provide legal advice?
- Can Cosynd refer me to an attorney?
- What happens to my personal information when I register with Cosynd?
- How long will Cosynd store my agreements for?