This area briefly summarizes the current terms that have been chosen for an agreement, if it has not been redlined by an attorney. Looking at the Major Points to Know section provides a quick snapshot, but does not include any redlines that you and your collaborators have agreed to. Before proceeding with signing, you should always review the full text of an agreement to ensure that it accurately reflects what you and your team have agreed to.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- What is a premium ownership agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?
- Can I view how my choices will affect the actual text of my agreement?
- What are "Major Points to Know" ?
- How do I propose changes to an agreement?
- How do I view all of the proposed changes to an agreement?
- What is a "redline"?