You can download an agreement while it is still pending or when it is completely signed by all of your collaborators. We recommend that you download your agreement by clicking on "Agreements" from the main menu after it has been fully signed - it will have all of the signatures, names, and addresses of your entire team. Agreements can be deleted if you accidentally delete a team or if one of your collaborators deletes the agreement, so you should download each one for your own records.
To download your agreement while it is pending:
1. Login to your Cosynd account and find your agreement under "Agreements" on your dashboard.
2. Scroll to the very bottom and click on "next" to navigate to your full agreement.
3. Click on "Download" to download a PDF version of the draft of your agreement.
- A download of an agreement that is pending will only include redlines that have been accepted by 100% of your collaborators. Other redlines will not be included. Because agreement text can change, we recommend only downloading agreements once everyone has signed from the "Agreements" section of your profile.
We recommend downloading your agreement after it has been signed by all of your collaborators:
- Login to your Cosynd account and click on "Agreements" from the menu.
- Click on the name of the agreement that you want to download.
- Click on "View Agreement Text" to expand the agreement.
- Click on "Download."