Before anyone can sign your agreement, you will need to review any proposed changes from your collaborators and finalize the terms of the agreement.
To view all of the proposed changes to an agreement and finalize the terms, follow these steps:
1) Login to your Cosynd account and find your agreement under "Agreements" on your dashboard.
(you can also click on "Deal Room" from the main menu to find your agreement)
2) In each tab, you will see your original proposal for each term, the collaborators that have accepted your proposal, and any proposed changes made by your other collaborators:
- Below "Others requested the following changes" you will see any alternative terms proposed by your collaborators.
If after reviewing your collaborators' proposed changes you decide that you want to finalize the agreement with terms that are different from your original proposal, you can follow these steps to select new terms:
1) Click on the tab that matches the section you want to change.
2) Click on "Adjust My Proposal."
3) Select an alternative term from the options presented to you.
4) Click on "Continue" to save the change.
Once you have completed the process above, you will be taken to the full draft of your agreement. If you have adjusted your terms, the changes will be displayed under "Change Log."
Here, your collaborators will be able to review and invite attorneys to redline (edit) the document. If an attorney redlines an agreement, you will be able to see these proposed changes highlighted in red and listed under the "Change Log."