If there are no further changes to be made to your agreement, the collaborator that created it will need to finalize the agreement, which will enable you to sign it.
To sign your agreement:
1) Login to your Cosynd account and find your agreement under "Agreements" on your dashboard.
(you can also click on "Deal Room" from the main menu to find your agreement)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the deal room and click on "next" to navigate to your full agreement.
3. After the collaborator that created your agreement has finalized it, you will be able to choose a status update from the drop down box under "Status" below your agreement text.
4. Choose "Accepted" as your status.
5. When you select "Accepted" as your status, a popup window will appear that will allow you to sign your agreement. You can type your signature, draw your signature, or upload an image of your signature to sign your agreement.
Note: You cannot unsign an agreement. If you aren't quite ready to sign, you can choose "Reviewing" or "Ready to Sign" as alternative status updates.
6. Scroll down to the very end of this page and click "next" to save your changes.