After you have finalized the terms of your agreement, you and your collaborators will be presented with the final agreement. Here, you can sign the agreement or invite an attorney to review and change the text (redline) further if you need to.
Note: If a change is made, 100% of collaborators/attorneys must agree to it before it becomes a permanent part of the agreement. Changes that are not accepted by 100% of collaborators/attorneys will not appear in the final version of the agreement or the downloadable PDFs.
To begin, click on "Invite others to review/redline" to invite your attorney. Only attorneys may redline agreements. If you are an attorney, you can enable your account to edit Cosynd agreements by:
1. Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click on "Edit Profile"
3. Check the box "I am an Attorney"
Navigate to the agreement you want to redline and follow these steps:
1. Place your cursor over the section you want to edit and click "Edit"
2. In the box that appears you can edit the text of this section directly. Enter your changes and click on "Submit."
3. Your redline will appear below the original text of the section and will be time-stamped under the changelog. To edit or delete your redline, hover your cursor over the text and click on "Edit" or "Delete." Scroll down to the very end of this page and click on "next" to save your changes.
4. Each collaborator can accept or reject the redline. Each collaborator will need to accept a redline before it can become a permanent part of the agreement.