No, Cosynd cannot refer you to or recommend a specific attorney. However, you can find a vetted attorney at a discounted rate via our partnership with Priori Legal.
Articles in this section
- Do my collaborators have to pay to use Cosynd?
- What is a "work type?"
- What work type should I choose?
- What is Cosynd?
- Why do I need to protect my content?
- What types of content are covered by a Cosynd agreement?
- Does Cosynd provide legal advice?
- Can Cosynd refer me to an attorney?
- What happens to my personal information when I register with Cosynd?
- How long will Cosynd store my agreements for?