A work for hire agreement is an agreement between you and an independent contractor that is providing services for you in connection with the creation of your content. It clearly establishes your ownership of the content created. A work for hire agreement also outlines the scope and terms of the work and services to be done, including responsibilities, payment terms, credit, dispute resolution and more.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a producer agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What is a split sheet?
- What is a collaboration agreement?
- How do I add a publisher or society?
- What is a publisher?
- What is a "publisher share?"
- What is a society?
- How do I resend an invitation to review/sign an agreement?