A work for hire agreement is an agreement between you and an independent contractor that is providing services for you in connection with the creation of your content. It clearly establishes your ownership of the content created. A work for hire agreement also outlines the scope and terms of the work and services to be done, including responsibilities, payment terms, credit, dispute resolution and more.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- What is a premium ownership agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?
- Can I view how my choices will affect the actual text of my agreement?
- What are "Major Points to Know" ?
- How do I propose changes to an agreement?
- How do I view all of the proposed changes to an agreement?
- What is a "redline"?