A split sheet is a short document that lists all of the collaborators that are involved in the creation of a work (your content) and the percentage of that work that they each own. Split sheets are a simple and easy way to document ownership of your content and to avoid ownership disputes in the future. It’s particularly helpful to have this in place before you start earning income from your content.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- How do I add a publisher or society?
- What is a publisher?
- What is a "publisher share?"
- What is a society?
- What is a premium ownership agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?
- How do I switch between signing an agreement on behalf of my company or as myself?