No, Cosynd does not provide legal advice and cannot advise you on legal matters. Cosynd is not your attorney and is not a substitute for an attorney.
Articles in this section
- Do my collaborators have to pay to use Cosynd?
- What is a "work type?"
- What work type should I choose?
- What is Cosynd?
- Why do I need to protect my content?
- What types of content are covered by a Cosynd agreement?
- Does Cosynd provide legal advice?
- Can Cosynd refer me to an attorney?
- What happens to my personal information when I register with Cosynd?
- How long will Cosynd store my agreements for?