A premium split sheet agreement is a document that is more complex than a split sheet. Like a split sheet, it lists all of the collaborators that are involved in the creation of a work (your content) as well as what percentage each collaborator owns. Additionally, it also outlines extremely important details such as which collaborators are allowed to license your content on your behalf, how your name and image may be used, how disputes should be handled, and more.
Articles in this section
- What is a producer agreement?
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- How do I add a publisher or society?
- What is a publisher?
- What is a "publisher share?"
- What is a society?
- What is a premium split sheet agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?