A premium ownership agreement is a document that is more complex than a split sheet. Like a split sheet, it lists all of the collaborators that are involved in the creation of a work (your content) as well as what percentage each collaborator owns. Additionally, it also outlines extremely important details such as which collaborators are allowed to license your content on your behalf, how your name and image may be used, how disputes should be handled, and more.
Articles in this section
- What types of agreements can I create with Cosynd?
- What is a split sheet?
- What is a premium ownership agreement?
- What is a work for hire agreement?
- What does “Work for hire” mean?
- Can I view how my choices will affect the actual text of my agreement?
- What are "Major Points to Know" ?
- How do I propose changes to an agreement?
- How do I view all of the proposed changes to an agreement?
- What is a "redline"?